My professional focus is to create clear and concise messaging for my clients so that their stories are told the way they want them to be told. This is accomplished by:
- Turning complex information into understandable terms for audiences that include: clients, customers, patients, and employees
- Collaborating with award-winning designers, photographers, and writers to create magazines, newsletters, brochures, and other collateral to support strong and consistent messages
- Preparing and distributing news releases to targeted media markets
- Writing blogs and columns to be published in targeted media outlets and online
- Creating and supporting implementation of public relations, marketing, and social media plans
- Assisting with Media Relations
I have more than 25 years of experience in telling stories and crafting messages. I have worked as a professional in corporate communications, healthcare marketing, media relations, and as a reporter and editor on daily newspapers. I am experienced in art direction, and in collaborating with marketing team members and outside vendors. I have a bachelor of arts degree in English and a master of science degree in biomedical writing.
Contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 302.645.9366
Samples of my work
- I was the editor and lead writer for Beebe Healthcare’s flagship publication The Beacon for more than a decade (the last being January 2017).
- I produced Beebe’s Tunnell Cancer Center annual report for more than a decade. This included working with the oncologists to write their columns.
- I wrote real estate stories for several newspapers. This one appeared in the Washington Post
- Here is an example of a profile I wrote on a local business owner that ran in the Cape Gazette newspaper